As the world starts reopening, travel has gradually started to resume. Flying, however, will not be the same as the fight against coronavirus continues.
Here is a list of 5 rules you would be expected to follow once travel resumes.
1. Bring your gloves and masks for every flight
2. Arrive at the airport 4 hours before your flight
3. Do not bring hand luggage for your flight
4. Expect thermal screening and COVID tests
5. Maintain social distancing throughout the flight
Keep these rules in mind while traveling post lockdown!